Friday, September 30, 2011

make your life more wonderful ^_^


Salam..

i just wanna share with you some DOA that i got from the book that i read just now while waiting for the interview. actually i had an interviewed from Rakan Masjid(RM) UTP. i interested in academic department in RM, so i went for the interview. its quite simple and nice section. they just ask me about my life,my experience according to the department that want to take part. they ask me for my opinion, ermm not like opinion actually,its more about my solution to solve the problem that they ask me. i just answered all question randomly and 'spontan'. what comes in my mind first so i let them knew. and they gave me some feed back too. just like what i have said and answered them before. almost same as their feed back. im happy with that. so here some Doa that i wanted to share with...

DOA KETIKA HATI DALAM KEADAAN RISAU:
'Aku berlindung kepada kalimat-kalimat Allah yang sempurna dari murka,seksa,kejahatan hamba-hamba-Nya,dan dari bermacam ragam gangguan syaitan'

DOA KETIKA MENGHADAPI BERBAGAI MACAM KESULITAN:
'Ya Allah, tiada kemudahan kecuali pada perkara yang Engkau mudahkan, dan Engkau menjadikan kesedihan itu mudah jika Engkau berkehendak'

DOA KETIKA DEMAM:
'Ya Allah sihatkanlah hamba-Mu,Rasul-Mu itu adalah benar'

DOA KETIKA SAKIT KEPALA:
'Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Besar, kami berlindung kepada Allah Yang Maha Agung dari keburukan peredaran urat, dan dari keburukan panas neraka'

p/s: the book title if i not mistaken coz i forgot already. sorry my bad. 'CARA HADAPI DUGAAN ALLAH' (its sound something like that, dugaan like that lah)






until the next entry yaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment